- 4 eggs
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1 tomato finely diced
- 1 green chilly chopped diagonally
- 1 teaspoon ginger paster / finely chopped ginger
- 10 curry leaves
- coriander leaves
- mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilly powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- salt to taste
Heat oil in pan. Sputter mustard seeds once oil is hot. Add chopped onions and ginger.
Once onions are soft add chopped chillies and curry leaves. After a minute add tomatoes and cook till the oil starts to come or for 3 minutes more.
Then add the chilly powder, turmeric powder, salt and pepper powder and mix well.
Add the eggs and stir continuously till eggs are cooked. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with pav / bread / chapatti